A Seller’s inspection will virtually eliminate all the hassles a buyers inspection causes:
- No more re-negotiation.
- No more deals that fall through when the home inspector finds a problem.
- No more does the Seller have to deal with inflated cost estimates that costs him or her money.
- No more will the agent spend countless hours and dollars in energy and advertising to get a contract that is “blown out of the water” by surprise defects.
Knowing what defects are present at the initial listing creates enormous benefits:
- It will allow the agent and the Seller to discuss what items should be fixed and what should not.
- It will substantiate your price, or may convince a Seller to rethink the asking price.
- It will be full disclosure protection for the Seller and agent.
- It will allow the Seller to shop around for the best price to repair (not an inflated price that a Buyer would use to make sure all is covered.
- It streamlines the process.
To schedule an appointment call: (302) 233-2710