Inspected Once, Inspected Right®
Delaware Home & Commercial Inspections
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
15+ Years of Home Inspection Experience
Welcome to Shewell Inspections, where we’ve been helping Delaware home buyers, sellers, and agents since 2004.
We’ve performed more than 3,000 inspections to date. Our experience and commitment to stellar customer service has led to many repeat customers, along with Dover’s Best Home Inspector of 2017 award.
Shewell Inspections Service Menu
We’re pleased to provide a variety of inspection services to all three of Delaware’s counties. Our inspector, Dan Shewell, is highly qualified and experienced, having earned certifications as both an ASHI Certified Inspector and an InterNACHI Certified Inspector (CPI). He will inspect your home’s critical components and systems, ranging from the foundation to the roof.
Our extensive list of services includes:
- Buyer’s Home Inspections
- Pre-Listing/Seller’s Inspections
- New Construction Inspections
- New Construction Phase Inspections
- 11-Month/Builder’s Warranty Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Water Testing
- Mold Inspections & Testing
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Thermal Imaging
- Commercial Buildings/Property Inspections
The Handy Create Request List™ is Included for Free
HomeGauge’s Create Request List™ provides a great way for buyers and agents to save time and energy. That’s why we include free access with each home inspection. Review your report online, easily create your home repair addendum, collaborate with your agent, and more!
We Treat Each Customer Like Family
Shewell Inspections was built on a foundation of providing personal service to each customer. We treat each and every inspection as if we were buying the property for our own family. You’ll receive a thorough report about the property’s condition, thereby enabling you to make a truly informed decision.
In order to suit the needs of as many Delaware residents as possible, we’ve adopted a few customer-friendly policies. This will help you know exactly what to expect from us and will also make it easier to schedule an appointment.
- Evening and weekend appointments available.
- Sunday appointments available by request.
- Inspection reports are returned within 24 hours.
- We encourage customers to attend the inspection, but this is not required.
- Once you’re part of the Shewell Inspections family, we’ll always be here for you. If you have any questions about your report, please feel free to call us!
- Ask about our discounts for Military and Veterans.